General Rule for All ePassport Application
- Personal appearance is required for all applicants.
- For minors (i.e., persons below 18 years old), personal appearance of the parent or legal guardian and submission of photocopy of the latter’s passport are required.
- The Embassy reserves the right to require the submission of additional supporting documents, when necessary.
- Applicants should dress properly since their passport photo will be taken at the Embassy. Please read the guidelines on dress/attire below.
Reminder: Everyone is advised that the period of the processing and release of ePassport is with a turnaround time of twenty (20) working days or 1 month or under unavoidable circumstances, up to 45 days. Hence, renewal of passport must be done at least 6 months before the expiration of the passport. This is to further inform you that the phasing out of non-machine readable passport (green colored passport) is undergoing and that other countries are no longer recognizing this non-machine readable passport.
Requirements for ePassport (Passport Renewal)
- Personal appearance of applicant
- Duly accomplished ePassport application form (click here)
- Original passport
- Photocopy of the passport (inside front cover and inside back cover)
- Applicant is advised to be in proper decent attire (with collar)
- Fee for ePassport is QR240.00
Requirements for Replacement of Lost Passport
- Accomplished ePassport application form
- Police report with English translation done by a certified translator
- Copy of publication in English newspaper
- Photocopy of the lost passport; to await result of passport issuance verification
- Original plus one copy of NSO-issued birth certificate authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA), in the case of a person born in the Philippines
- Report of Birth, in the case of a person born in Doha
- Birth Certificate (with DFA authentication) for person born outside Doha/abroad
- NSO-issued marriage certificate authenticated by DFA, in case of a woman married in the Philippines whose lost passport was issued in her married surname
- Report of Marriage, in the case of a woman married in Qatar whose lost passport was issued in her married surname
- IDs with integrated photograph (e.g., driver’s license, PRC card, SSS/GSIS ID)
- Fees ( see below)
NOTE: There is a mandatory 30-day clearance period for lost passports. This means that the applicant must first submit the requirements and then come back to the Embassy after 30 days for the processing of his/her passport application.
Fees For Lost MRRP/MRP Passport
QR100 – for verification if not issued at Philippine Embassy, Doha
QR360 - for replacement of lost passport
Fees For Lost ePassport
QR100 - for verification if not issued at Philippine Embassy, Doha
QR600 – for replacement of lost passport
Guidelines On Dress/Attire
- Applicants must be in decent attire, preferably with collar. (T-shirts, dresses with plunging necklines, sleeveless garments and similar clothing are not allowed))
- For women, large earrings are not allowed.
- For men, earrings are absolutely not allowed.
- For both men and women, colored contact lenses, nose rings and lip rings are not allowed.